Stories of the days spent in the world of paralegalism, and the journey to something bigger and better.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Minnesota Paralegal Association - Citations

I have been writing a few small articles for the MPA's monthly newsletter "Citations", since my fabulous co-worker Gena began editing the newsletter last spring.  I have switched gears in my articles from funny celebrity legal stories in the news, to sharing the blogging world with the association.  If you are reading my blog, and would like to be featured, please shoot me an e-mail at: marenjoyce@hotmail.com .  Please indicate if the MPA has permission to republish any of your blog posts, or if you are extra proud of one special post, please forward that along, and it may be published.

Thanks all for reading!  I will come back with an update at life in the trenches when I get a few spare minutes (its been crazy around here!).

No comments:

Post a Comment